Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Walter's opinion about the class

To start off, I would like to say that Emma inspired me to write my last blog about the class.

 I want to admit that I thought I was going to flunk this class as I had never taken any literature class before.  On the first class, I was afraid of making a dumb mistake because I knew all of you were really smart and could laugh at me. And I was not wrong about how smart you are, I was amazed by your willingness to participate since the very first day. I really loved your reasoning and creativity when talking about poetry. But what I loved the most was the fact that you guys were really welcoming to me despite being from a different country. Everybody was so friendly and supportive that I felt like I was at home. I enjoyed every single class, especially the way Dr. Reed teaches, he is so entertaining and knowledgeable. Honestly, I kind of felt that we had too much reading sometimes, but I think it was just me who had the feeling because I hate reading. By and large, I want to say that I had a great deal of learning and fun in this class. It was fantastic to have met you all guys.

If in the near future you want to come to El Salvador, you are more than welcome to my house.

Happy Holidays!

Image result for a classroom with happy students cartoon

2 comments:

  1. Walter, it makes me kind of sad that you thought we would laugh at you! Everybody makes mistakes. And I don't think you made even one "dumb mistake" in the class. It was great to have this class with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, I am sorry! I did not mean to make you sad :). Thanks for your kind words. It was definitely great to be in the class with you as well.

    ReplyDelete

 DHDHDSHDH