Tuesday, November 5, 2019

I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud



In his poem “I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud," (link) William Wordsworth explains some of the wonders nature has to offer to the people when he mentions the daffodils, trees, lake, and bay. In the beginning, the author compares himself to a cloud; he obviously does it to express that he feels well being away from people. At the end, he describes the fulfillment he finds when interacting with nature, in this case when dancing with the daffodils.

 This poem reminds me of how much I love interacting with nature. Every time I feel sad and thoughtful, I try to find a spot where I can be alone. I love going for a walk outside because I can feel the breeze and be surrounded by trees and flowers. This helps me to forget about my responsibilities and problems as well. It also relaxes me and exhilarates me to keep on moving forward. Nature definitely gives me the hope that no matter what happens everything will be alright.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 DHDHDSHDH